When Can I Register?
Registration is open April 25, 2022 @ 7:00am
Registration closes June 17, 2022
How Do I Register?
Registration for Summer Learning is online. If you require an alternate method of registration, or have further questions, please contact Kim Parker, Vice Principal of Summer Learning: firstname.lastname@example.org or 778-689-4448.
What Information do I need to Register for Summer Learning?
Chilliwack School District students must complete the online registration form.
Out of district students must complete the online registration form and supply the following documentation:
- A Recent Report Card
- A Birth Certificate
- Proof of BC Residency
- Personal Education Number (PEN): Which can be obtained from the student's home school.
Are there Summer Learning courses for Elementary students?
How Much does Summer Learning Cost?
- Summer Learning courses are FREE for school-aged residents of British Columbia.
- Non-residents of BC and International students:
- $430.00 / 2 weeks or $846.00 / 4 weeks.
- Some courses may require a textbook that will be subject to a $100 refundable deposit.
How Many Summer Learning courses can I register for?
Students can register for one Summer Learning course.
Will there be homework?
Assignments are provided at the discretion of the classroom teacher, there may be readings, activities, or reflections that learners may need to engage in as part of the class coursework.
When will I know my son/daughter's Summer Learning course result?
Your son/daughter will receive their Summer Learning report card on the last day of class.