When Can I Register?
Registration will open on May 21, 2019. Register online here
Where Can I Register?
- Registration for Summer Learning is online. If you need to register in person please phone Galen Soon at 604-701-4972 for additional information.
What Information do I need to Register for Summer Learning?
All Chilliwack School District students will need to complete an online registration form.
All out of district students will need to complete an online registration form and supply the following documentation:
- a recent Report Card
- a Birth Certificate
- Proof of BC Residency
- Personal Education Number (PEN): which can be obtained from the student's home school.
Are there Summer Learning courses for Grades 9 - 12?
For information on Grade 9-12 secondary school courses, please refer to the 'Program Information' link on the main Summer Learning website page.
How Much does it cost for Summer Learning?
- All courses offered for Summer Learning are FREE for school-aged residents of British Columbia.
- Non-residents of BC and International students pay $830.00.
- Some courses may require a textbook that will be subject to a $100 refundable deposit.
How Many Summer Learning courses can I register for?
Students can register for one Summer Learning course.
Will there be homework?
Assignments are provided at the discretion of the classroom teacher, there may be some readings, activities, or reflections that learners may need to engage in as part of the class coursework.
When will I know my son/daughter's Summer Learning course result?
Your son/daughter will receive their Summer Learning report card on the last day of class. If your son/daughter is absent on the last day of class, you can pick up their report card at the Chilliwack Board office located at 8430 Cessna Drive, Chilliwack, B.C., V2P 7K4 on or after Tuesday, August 6, 2019.