The 2020 Summer Learning Program will offer Course Repair and Recovery courses and the Sustainable Vegetable Production program only.
When Can I Register?
Registration is open June 8 to June 26, 2020.
How Do I Register?
- Registration for Summer Learning is online. If you require an alternate method of registration please contact Sean Wicker firstname.lastname@example.org.
What Information do I need to Register for Summer Learning?
Chilliwack School District students must complete the online registration form.
Out of district students must complete the online registration form and supply the following documentation:
- a recent Report Card
- a Birth Certificate
- Proof of BC Residency
- Personal Education Number (PEN): which can be obtained from the student's home school.
Are there Summer Learning courses for Elementary students?
Due to COVID-19 restrictions we will not be providing summer learning opportunities for students in grades K - 7.
How Much does Summer Learning Cost?
- Summer Learning courses are FREE for school-aged residents of British Columbia.
- Non-residents of BC and International students: $850.00.
- Some courses may require a textbook that will be subject to a $100 refundable deposit.
How Many Summer Learning courses can I register for?
Students can register for one Summer Learning course. Special consideration may be given for compelling circumstances.
Will there be homework?
Assignments are provided at the discretion of the classroom teacher, there may be readings, activities, or reflections that learners may need to engage in as part of the class coursework.
When will I know my son/daughter's Summer Learning course result?
Your son/daughter will receive their Summer Learning report card on the last day of class.