E-Reg is for the following student registrations:
- *Current student wishing to change schools
*Does not apply to students who are transitioning within district to their catchment middle or secondary school.
- New to school district
- A system generated confirmation email will be sent to you when your registration is received.
- The catchment school will contact you regarding your requested registration in the new year (January 2019).
Click here to locate your neighbourhood school by address: School Locator
June 1 - In-catchment registrations received by this date can anticipate a confirmed placement at their catchment school.
June 15 - Principals communicate with parents regarding enrolment for September for catchment, out-of-catchment and out-of-district students who have applied prior to June 1, 2018.
AFTER June 15 - Placements for registrations of out-of-catchment students received after June 15, will be addressed before the start of the upcoming school year. Parents and guardians can anticipate being contacted by the school prior to school start up.
Registrations for in-catchment students received after June 15, will be addressed before the start of the upcoming school year. Parents and guardians of in-catchment students can anticipate placement in their catchment school.
To complete e-registration you will need the following:
- a valid email address
- photo or scan showing proof of child's age and citizenship
- photo or scan showing proof of residency
NOTE: Only one application form per student, per school year is available. If changes to an existing application, or a second application are required, please contact the EREG Desk for assistance: email@example.com
We reserve the right to request additional documents. Applications are considered complete only when all required documents have been submitted.
E-Registration Resources and Support
Policy 531: School Admission and Choice
Administrative Regulation 531.1: School Admission and Choice
Excerpt from AR 531.1
If space and facilities are determined to be available, enrolment in educational programs in the school will be offered in the following priority order, provided that application deadlines and requirements are met:
- continuing student who attended the school or feeder school during the previous year.
- catchment area student wait-listed before March 1 from previous years.
- other catchment area student
- new non-catchment area student who is a sibling of a continuing non-catchment area student
- non-catchment area child
- non-school district child