- PowerSchool Web Portal (Online Entry for Absence (ADS); Accounting; Payroll)
- Pacific Blue Cross (Extended Health Care)
- Municipal Pension Plan (View\Print\Update your C.U.P.E Pension)
- IT Help Desk (Submit and view computer related work requests)
- Printing (Manage printing/find your print code) (Help Manual)
- Asset Planner (Submit and view maintenance related work requests)
- Field Trip Electronic Management trip system
- RICOH Return Shipping Labels
- Laserfiche Student Records Portal
- SPP Memorandum of Coverage (MoC)
- SPP Online Incident Reporting
- Workplace Injury, Violent Incident Reporting
- Login to register for Professional Development Course here.
- View your Registered Courses here.
- For help logging into PerfectMind see our instructions here.
Microsoft Office 365
Copyright Information for Teachers and Staff
The following websites are designed to help you navigate the Canadian Copyright Act and its regulations.
- 4th Edition Copyright Matters! Some Key Questions and Answers for Teachers
- www.copyrightdecisiontool.ca Helps you assess when you can use copyright protected materials without getting copyright permission (Fair Dealing provision of the Copyright Act).
- Canadian School Boards Association
- Canadian Teachers Federation
- The 2Learn.ca Education Society
- Canada's Copyright Act
- Canadian Intellectual Property Office
- Canadian Library Association
- Library and Archives Canada
- Canadian Teacher Magazine