The Chilliwack School Districts' District Parent Advisory Council (DPAC) is a legislated organization recognized within B.C.'s School Act to represent the parent voice at the school district level. DPAC's main role as an advocate for parent involvement in the education system is to provide input into the development of policy and curricula through the collective views of all School District Parent Advisory Councils (PACs).
- Chair - Katie Bartel email@example.com
- Vice Chair - Meghan Martel Reid firstname.lastname@example.org
- Secretary - Stacey Gould email@example.com
- Treasurer - Jessica Clarke firstname.lastname@example.org
- BCCPAC Representative - Alicia Fleetham email@example.com
- Indigenous Representative - Jenna Noppen
- Member at Large - Jeanne Roy firstname.lastname@example.org
- Member at Large - Deirdre O’Connor email@example.com
- 2021/2022 Meetings
- 2020/2021 Meetings
- 2019/2020 Meetings
- 2018/2019 Meetings
- 2017/2018 Meetings
- Constitution and Bylaws
DPAC Facebook Page - Please select Link.