Facility rentals are open to all user groups (youth and adult) to full capacity in spaces. Vaccination passports are not required and masks are a personal choice. School rentals will run until June 9, 2023 with the exception of the Neighbourhood Learning Centre, and community schools which operate year round. The CPI rate increase is 4.7% this year and is reflected in our new rate schedule effective July 1, 2022 to June 30, 2023. We look forward to seeing you at our facilities.
- Email: email@example.com@slatner
- Phone: 604-701-4978 extension ext. 5001 and 5002
The Facilities Rental Department has transitioned to a new booking system and all clients will be required to set up an online account profile to book space for the upcoming school year. We are very excited as this will streamline the process and make it easier for clients to see what spaces are available. Please click the link below in order to register an account with us.
Community Rentals of Facilities
- All rentals of facilities other than the community schools, are processed by the administrative staff at the Chilliwack NLC.
- Rental inquiries can be directed to: firstname.lastname@example.org@slatner .
- Note: Field rentals are handled by the City of Chilliwack: 604-793-2904 Check field status here.
- Fee Schedule
- Facility Rentals Calendar 2023 - 2024
Our district has six Community and/or Neighbourhood Learning Centre (NLC) sites that provide designated space within their respective schools for community use events such as: birthday parties, year-end sports parties, weekend rentals etc.
The designated space is run by a Community School Society, which provides programming and services for the local community. To contact the coordinator, click on the link below for the community school of your choice and you will be redirected to the coordinators contact information.
In addition to rentals for community use events, our Community Schools offer regular programming and access to community services. Learn what specific programs and services are offered at each Community School here: Community School Information
- Central Elementary Community School, 9430 Young Road, Chilliwack
- Cultus Lake Community School, 71 Sunnyside Avenue, Cultus Lake
- Greendale Elementary Community School, 6621 Sumas Prairie Road, Chilliwack
- Promontory Heights Community School, 46200 Stoneview Drive, Chilliwack
- Rosedale Traditional Community School (NLC), 50850 Yale Road, Rosedale
- Yarrow Community School (NLC), 4595 Wilson Road North, Chilliwack
Chilliwack NLC (Neighbourhood Learning Centre)
Chilliwack NLC (at CSS Campus), 46361 Yale Road, Chilliwack, V2P 2P8
The Chilliwack Neighbourhood Learning Centre is located at the Chilliwack Secondary School (CSS) Campus. This site has designated space for community programming, and also provides space to house community partners. We are pleased to have the following organizations partner with us at Chilliwack NLC to promote learning and education in our community: