The Chilliwack School Districts' District Parent Advisory Council (DPAC) is a legislated organization recognized within B.C.'s School Act to represent the parent voice at the school district level. DPAC's main role as an advocate for parent involvement in the education system is to provide input into the development of policy and curricula through the collective views of all School District Parent Advisory Councils (PACs).
- Chair - Katie Bartel firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vice Chair - Meghan Martel Reid email@example.com
- Secretary - Stacey Gould firstname.lastname@example.org
- Treasurer - Jessica Clarke email@example.com
- BCCPAC Representative - Alicia Fleetham firstname.lastname@example.org
- Indigenous Representative - Jenna Noppen email@example.com
- Member at Large - Deirdre O’Connor firstname.lastname@example.org
- 2022/2023 Meetings
- 2021/2022 Meetings
- 2020/2021 Meetings
- 2019/2020 Meetings
- 2018/2019 Meetings
- 2017/2018 Meetings
DPAC Facebook Page - Please select Link.