iPad Contest Terms and Conditions
- Contest opens May 1, 2018
- Contest closes July 31, 2018
- There are three (3), 32GB iPads available to be won
- June 15, 2018 (cut off for entries midnight May 31, 2018)
- July 13, 2018 (cut-off for entries midnight June 30, 2018)
- August 15, 2018 (cut–off for entries midnight July 31, 2018)
To qualify for the draw:
- Entrants must be a Registered Student of SD 33 Chilliwack.
- Entrants must qualify as a Regular Rider (see Eligibility page for definition of Regular Rider).
- Overflow Riders with a confirmed Overflow Form from their catchment school are eligible for the draw. The Overflow Form must be provided to the Transportation Department from the catchment school prior to the cut-off date for entry to the draw.
- 1 iPad is available to be won per Regular Rider registration.
- An entry that has won an iPad, will not be entered into consecutive draws.
- Non-winning entries from the previous month will be included in consecutive draw(s).
- Chilliwack School District is not responsible for manufacturer’s defects. For defects, service, or product inquiries, refer to manufacturer’s warranty.
- Chilliwack School District is not responsible for website service interruption.
- Winning entries will be contacted directly by the Transportation Department.
- Prizes must be claimed within 30 days.
Courtesy Riders (all categories) are not eligible for the draw. Courtesy Ridership is based on the availability of seats on busses after all Regular Riders have been placed. Courtesy Rider registration requests cannot be confirmed until the first week of September. Therefore Courtesy Rider registrations are not eligible for the iPad draw which closes July 31, 2018.