- Evelyn Novak - Superintendent of Schools (On Leave)
- Rohan Arul-pragasam - Acting Superintendent of Schools. Operating under the authority of both the School Act and the Board of Education, the Superintendent is responsible for the overall administration of Chilliwack's public schools. Also responsible for Alternate Education, Secondary Schools, District Student Behaviour Referrals, International Education, Staffing, Student Enrolment/Information Systems, Summer Learning, Principals.
- Kirk Savage - Acting Assistant Superintendent. Responsible for Information Technology, Middle School Programming, Reconfiguration, Staffing and District Student Behaviour Referrals. Middle and Elementary Principals.
- Janet Hall - Acting Assistant Superintendent. Responsible for Learning Services (Student Services, Curriculum, Aboriginal Education), French Immersion, Elementary Programs, Staff Development,Safe Schools, Principals.
- Donna Vogel - Executive Assistant to the Superintendent
- Joanne Britton - Executive Assistant
- Glen Tiechko - Vice Principal, International Education
- Carol Bond - Receptionist/Clerk
Financial Services Department
- Gerry Slykhuis - Secretary-Treasurer. Acting as the Board's Administrative Officer, the Secretary-Treasurer is responsible for the overall supervision of business operations in the district and the management of the Board's corporate affairs.
- Mark Friesen - Assistant Secretary-Treasurer
- Cathy Meeres - Executive Assistant to the Secretary-Treasurer
- Kevin Josephson - Manager of Finance
- Sandra Mitchell - Manager of Payroll: Administration, Executive, Management
- Dolores Graham - Payroll: Teachers
- Susan Darby - Payroll: CUPE
- Monique Dekroon - Payroll: Casual, TOC, CUPE Benefits, Administration and Management
- Deanna Davyduke - Accounting Clerk
- Debbie Street - Accounting Clerk
- Talana McInallay - Accounting Clerk
- Marlene Denny - Accounting Clerk
- Leanne Mackay-Dahl - Accounting Clerk
Human Resources provides the following services for teachers, support staff who are members of CUPE, principals and vice principals, management and executive staff:
Post and fill; recruitment; dispatch of teachers teaching on call and casual support staff; collective agreement administration for teachers and CUPE; contract administration for principals, vice principals, executive and management staff; assistance to supervisors in relation to coaching, feedback, discipline and evaluation of employees; job descriptions and job evaluation; compensation management; grievance management; collective bargaining; leave management; coordination of Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy requests; assisting with district health and safety, including first aid and workers’ compensation claims; management of criminal record checks for staff and volunteers; wellness and disability management and data management.
- Tamara Ilersich - Director of Human Resources
- Nadine Clattenburg - District Principal of Human Resources
- Diego Testa - District Principal of Human Resources
- Rachael Green - Human Resources Manager (On Leave)
- Matthew Lutz - Human Resources Manager
- Rhonda Simmonds, Human Resources Information Systems Manager (HRIS)
- Anna Singh - Human Resources Manager
- Donna Dove - Human Resources Assistant
- Cheryl Moore - Human Resources Secretary, Support Staff
- Kari McCandless - Human Resources Secretary, Teaching Staff
- Harpreet Sandhu - Replacement Staff Facilitator, TOC Call-outs (Temporary)
- Kim Bradwell - Replacement Staff Facilitator, Support Staff Call outs