- Rohan Arul-pragasam - Interim Superintendent of Schools. Operating under the authority of both the School Act and the Board of Education, the Superintendent is responsible for the overall administration of Chilliwack's public schools. Responsible for Staffing, Student Enrolment/Information Systems.
- Paula Jordan -Assistant Superintendent. Responsible for Elementary Programs, Safe Schools, Elementary Principals.
- Kirk Savage - Assistant Superintendent. Responsible for Middle Schools, Secondary Schools, Alternative Education, Staffing, District Student Behaviour Referrals, Middle, Secondary and Alternative Education Principals, Summer Learning.
- David Manuel - Director of Instruction. Responsible for Learning Services (Student Services, Curriculum), Information Technology and International Education.
- Donna Vogel - Executive Assistant to the Superintendent
- Joanne Britton - Executive Assistant
- Glen Tiechko - Vice Principal, International Education
- Carol Bond - Receptionist/Clerk
Financial Services Department
- Gerry Slykhuis - Secretary-Treasurer. Acting as the Board's Administrative Officer, the Secretary-Treasurer is responsible for the overall supervision of business operations in the district and the management of the Board's corporate affairs.
- Mark Friesen - Assistant Secretary-Treasurer
- Talana McInally - Executive Assistant to the Secretary-Treasurer
- Kevin Josephson - Manager of Finance
- Jennifer Aylen - Business Manager
- Deanna Davyduke - Senior Accounting Clerk
- Debbie Street - Accounting Clerk
- Leanne Mackay-Dahl - Accounting Clerk
- Michaella Clark - Accounting Clerk
- Dolores Graham - Payroll Benefits Manager
- Susan Darby - Payroll: CUPE
- Monique Dekroon - Payroll: Casual, TOC, CUPE Benefits, Administration and Management
- Erin Irwin - Payroll: Teachers, Trustees
Human Resources provides the following services for teachers, support staff who are members of CUPE, principals and vice principals, management and executive staff:
Post and fill; recruitment; dispatch of teachers teaching on call and casual support staff; collective agreement administration for teachers and CUPE; contract administration for principals, vice principals, executive and management staff; assistance to supervisors in relation to coaching, feedback, discipline and evaluation of employees; job descriptions and job evaluation; compensation management; grievance management; collective bargaining; leave management; coordination of Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy requests; assisting with district health and safety, including first aid and workers’ compensation claims; management of criminal record checks for staff and volunteers; wellness and disability management and data management.
- Tamara Ilersich - Director of Human Resources
- Nadine Clattenburg - District Principal of Human Resources
- Diego Testa - District Principal of Human Resources
- Kelly Murphy - Human Resources Manager
- Rhonda Simmonds, Human Resources Information Systems Manager (HRIS)
- Anna Singh - Human Resources Manager
- Donna Dove - Human Resources Assistant
- Cheryl Moore - Human Resources Secretary, Support Staff
- Kari McCandless - Human Resources Assistant (Temporary)
- Stephen Clarke - Replacement Staff Facilitator, TOC Call-outs
- Kim Bradwell - Replacement Staff Facilitator, Support Staff Call outs
- Rachael Green - Human Resources Manager